This fund was set up in mid-2014 as a collaboration between The Next Women and Oneplanetcrowd. The fund has a twofold objective; stimulating female entrepreneurs and stimulating female investors.
The fund has a twofold objective; stimulating female entrepreneurs and stimulating female investors. The fund wants to offer a platform for female investors to invest together in an accessible way and thus promote entrepreneurship.
The Next Women Crowd Fund initially invests in companies that are introduced from the community of The Next Women. In addition, the Next Women Crowd Fund also invests in the winner of the annual The Next Women pitch competition.
The fund provides equity and loan capital in the form of seed capital and start-up capital and expansion capital. This is done with shares and (convertible) loans.
From € 20,000 to a maximum of € 50,000.
Date of incorporation
This fund was set up in mid-2014 as a collaboration between The Next Women and Oneplanetcrowd.
The Next Women Crowd Fund has now been invested out, so no new financing can be applied for through this fund.
TNWCF invests on crowdfunding platforms that do their own due diligence on the companies that are on the platform and that have been approved by TNWCF.
In addition, the criteria
- Clear business model (therefore also a good earnings model) with a chance of success (common sense).
- Female active Director Major Shareholder (minimum 5% share interest).
- Minimum requested amount of 25k € via OPC or approved Deal Platforms,
- No negative prior knowledge of association about / with the relevant managing directors and / or service / product by members of the board and / or investment committee.
- Company older than 3 months.
- (Convertible) loan
- Entrepreneur must become a member of TheNextWomen.
- Entrepreneur must give presentation to fund in due course.
Report your application
If you want to be eligible for a participation by one of the StartGreen Capital funds or if you are interested in crowdfunding, we ask you to register your idea online by filling in the registration form below.
If you have any questions about the registration form, the procedures or the criteria, please contact us. We are happy to help you.