Oneplanetcrowd is the largest platform for sustainable financing in the Netherlands. Entrepreneurs and energy projects that make a sustainable or socially positive contribution can collect funding from the crowd via the platform. Forward-looking investors can invest directly in innovative companies and projects. They make 'double returns': financially and socially. Our motto is: Together we fund the future.
During your internship you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the different facets of a fast-growing company in a young sector. You participate in the primary process of Oneplanetcrowd and learn all the ins and outs of crowdfunding. In addition, you support the investment specialists in the process of approaching entrepreneurs until the crowdfunding project has been successfully financed online. Sometimes this is a company that develops sustainable telephones and sometimes a solar panel park in the east of the country. You thus come into contact with ambitious entrepreneurs and discuss their innovative and inspiring plans.
Your core tasks include:
· Search for companies that match Oneplanetcrowd.
· Stay informed of the latest developments and projects related to the energy transition.
· Attending and actively participating in (analysis) conversations with entrepreneurs.
· Approaching sustainable entrepreneurs and thinking about crowdfunding options.
· Thinking about the marketing & sales activities of Oneplanetcrowd.
· Support the sales activities of the investment specialists and campaigns of the marketing manager.
· Supporting the qualitative and quantitative analyzes of the analysts of StartGreen Capital.
· Overseeing and guiding the provision of information from the entrepreneurs to their investors.
You have guts, see opportunities and have an entrepreneurial attitude.
You are a real go-getter with commercial and financial interest.
You are not afraid to ask questions and you like to think along with clients.
You feel at home in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment in which you switch quickly and you think in solutions. This gives you the space to initiate and implement (sub)projects yourself. The more responsibility you can bear and take possession of your tasks, the more space you will have with us. This always with the necessary guidance from our team, with a personal approach and continuous evaluation of your learning process.
You recognize yourself in the following:
You have a university or college work and thinking level, and preferably have completed a study, or are in the final phase of a study, in the direction of Management, Business Administration, (Business) Economics or other financial/commercial/marketing directions.
· You have excellent social skills.
· You are customer-oriented.
· You are enterprising and analytical.
· You are enthusiastic, curious and proactive.
You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English
· You are available at least 4 (with a preference for 5) days a week for a period of 4 to 6 months.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging internship in an informal, fast-growing and innovative organization and team immediately (or at a later time in consultation). There is a lot of room for own initiative, but we also provide sufficient guidance. The internship allowance is € 650 per month, your travel expenses will be reimbursed and you will receive a laptop from us so that you can also work from home. We work in a pleasant, motivated and close-knit team, together with our colleagues from StartGreen Capital at a beautiful central location in Amsterdam: the SDG House in the Tropeninstituut, directly on the Oosterpark. Have we aroused your enthusiasm and do you want to join our team? Do not hesitate and send your motivation letter with CV to email@example.com. More information about this internship can be obtained from Maarten de Jong, via 020-5682070.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this vacancy.