During your internship you will have the opportunity to get to know all facets of the finance & control process. You support the Finance team in:
- preparing periodic financial and management reports;
- preparing forecasts and budgets;
- designing new reports using business intelligence tools;
- simplify and make existing reports more transparent;
- optimizing (the process to) data collection.
StartGreen Capital has developed into one of the largest Dutch fund managers in impact financing since 2006. StartGreen Capital currently has approximately €425 million in assets under management with its team of more than 40 employees. With this she finances innovative impact companies and projects, from 6 different sustainable funds and her crowdfunding platform Oneplanetcrowd.
Our dream candidate:
- has an affinity with start-ups, innovation and/or finance and a strong interest in making the economy more sustainable;
- is pursuing a college or university degree, preferably in Business Economics or Accounting;
- has strong analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to substantiate solutions well numerically;
- strives for the highest quality level;
- is decisive, result-oriented and a team player;
- has excellent oral and written expression skills in Dutch and English;
- is available at least 4 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
We work in a close-knit team at a beautiful central location in Amsterdam: het SDG House in the Royal Tropical Institute, directly on the Oosterpark. There is room for your own initiative, but we also provide sufficient guidance. We offer an attractive internship fee of €650. Travel costs will be reimbursed in consultation.
Are you interested in the internship? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about this vacancy, please call Wilma van Luenen (tel: 020 568 2060).
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.