Are you looking for a job at a dynamic company that makes sustainable impact possible? Do you want to participate in the energy transition, at a beautiful workplace in Amsterdam? Then read on quickly!
StartGreen Capital is looking for an enthusiastic part-time office manager.
Since its inception in 2006, StartGreen Capital has developed into one of the largest Dutch fund managers in impact financing. StartGreen Capital currently has approximately €500 million in assets under management with its team of 40+ employees. With this she finances innovative impact companies and projects, from 5 different sustainable funds and her crowdfunding platform Oneplanetcrowd.
This fast-growing impact fund manager is looking for a office manager for 16-24 hours p/w (spread over at least 3 days).
Office manager at StartGreen
As an office manager you provide important administrative and substantive support to the organization. You are the indispensable right hand of the HR manager. Thanks to you, all StartGreen colleagues have a great workplace and the entire team can work smoothly and undisturbed on a sustainable future.
What are you going to do?
As office manager:
- You are responsible for an optimal workplace for all employees;
- ensure that the office is a pleasant and inspiring meeting place for employees and relations;
- you support the HR manager with recruitment & selection, onboarding of new employees, training, payroll administration and the implementation of policy (in AFAS);
- help you organize events;
- You are responsible for the ins and outs of the internal organization. You arrange all facility matters, such as coordination with suppliers;
- are your point of contact for personnel and facility questions, for example about holidays, declarations, office supplies, etc.;
- you support the fund teams with customer research so that we know with whom we do business;
- You are responsible for keeping the employee handbook up-to-date;
- You are the first point of contact for the HR manager in the event of illness or vacation.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an HBO work & thinking level and a number of years of work experience in similar positions.
- You are excellent in planning and organizing.
- You have experience in managing and executing organizational and secretarial processes and procedures.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- You work accurately, you have a hands on- and can-domentality and are stress resistant.
- You are well able to identify needs from the team and convert them into concrete actions and improvement proposals.
- You have experience in and/or affinity with the financial and sustainable (energy) sector.
- You have extensive experience with MS Office.
What do we offer?
You will join a friendly and driven team of people who believe in the power of impact investment: in the combination of financial and social returns. You also contribute to a sustainable future at one of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam: the SDG House in the Tropeninstituut, directly on the Oosterpark. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Do you recognize yourself?
Are you a solution-oriented centipede with a passion for organizing and would you like to contribute to a sustainable economy? Send your motivation plus curriculum vitae to Wilma van Luenen, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-10621583 for more information.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.